Watermelon Kale Cooler
2 cups watermelon, chopped
1/2 cup ice cubes
1/2 cup cold water
large handful kale, chopped
Blend everything together in a blender until icy and smooth.
Sweet Summer Salsa
1 avocado, chopped in cubes
1 mango, chopped in cubes
1 ear of corn (organic is best!!)
1/4 cup fresh basil or cilantro, chopped
pinch of sea salt
1 lime, squeezed
1. Steam corn in a pot for a few minutes, until cooked lightly.
2. Chop and avocado into small cubes. Chop the mango into small cubes.
3. When the corn is done cooking, cool under cold water and then cut the kernels off the cob.
4. Mix everything together in a bowl.
5. Serve with corn tortillas or rice crackers or fresh vegetables.